Michael is a Principal Environmental Scientist in the JBS&G Adelaide office with approximately 15 years of experience undertaking contaminated land investigation and management projects throughout Australia. Michael is the Contaminated Land Service Lead for JBS&G’s South Australian operations and oversees the management and delivery of large scale and complex site investigation projects.
Areas of Expertise
- Contaminated Land Assessment for Planning and Due Diligence
- Technical Advice Regarding Per- and Poly-fluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Contamination
- Contaminated Site Remediation and Validation Services
- Environmental Due Diligence for Commercial Transactions
- Environmental Liability Assessment
- Hydrogeological Investigations